1) Where did you begin 2007?
On Bre's couch in Austin, TX. And then on to Corpus Christi, TX.
2) What was your status on New years day?
Single, and the same will be for 2008.
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Yes!! In August I started grad school at the crazy and dramatic TWU. Women and gays, what are you gonna do?
4) How did you earn your money?
Oh, here we go: first I was a substitute teacher which answered life's big questions, then I worked on the markdown team at Macy's which was awful, then I worked in the Sears footwear department for a short stint and now I am the Box Office and Marketing Assistant for the TWU Drama Department.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Gosh no, thank goodness!
6) Did you have any encounters with the police
Once again, gosh no, thank goodness.
7) Where did you go on holidays?
Either in Corpus or in the Golden Triangle.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
My security deposit and my tuition.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
No, but I did see some divorce.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
No.
12) Did you move anywhere?
Denton, TX
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
I saw some theatre: Wonder of the World, Alice in Wonderland, Sound of Music, What Would Dolly Do?, Anatomy of Grey.
15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes.
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Jessica! Boo-yah!
17) Where do you live now?
La Colina in Denton, TX
18) Describe your birthday?
I cleaned, ate Applebees car side to-go, acted in an Albee Festival, greeted Bre and Dale upon their arrival to my crib, and went to a party thrown just for me where I guzzled champagne and shoved my cake into my face.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Ask to be Costume Designer for Proof, and get it!
20) What has been your favorite moment?
I've actually had some really hard laughs with Seth and Amelia on the phone this fall, it's nice when you can call someone and they understand why you think you are surrounded by crazy people. Also the giggles that came out of the costume fiasco and watching everyone pull together was pretty touching.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I in fact can act.
22) Any new additions to your family?
Vivien Leigh, March 17, 2007. And my cousins are constantly having babies.
23.) What was your best month?
February/March
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Rhianna "Umbrella" and Alicia Keys "No One"
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Tristan, Dan, Christina W., and Taylor.
26) Made new friends?
Tristan, Dan, Christina W., Taylor, Kami, Emily, Sherrie, Audrey, Gerald, Elizabeth, Jill, Crystal, Samantha and Colleen.
27) New best friend?
Taylor and I are pretty close, we consider our friendship to be that of kindred spirits, like Anne Shirley and Diana Barry.
28) Favorite Night out?
First night out with grad kids after fall auditions.
29) Did you find love?
From my cat Ginger and then from Vivi.
30) What was your proudest moment?
Run of Albee and Proof Auditions, and getting an A on all my school projects.
31) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Single, I spent it with my parents. My dad got my mom and I teddy bears from Vermont.
32) Did/Do you like someone?
Not in the way I believe you are asking.
33) Where did you go on vacation?
Golden Triangle, the Valley and Austin. I'm going to New Mexico in 2007 and 2008!
34) What did you do for 4th of July?
I worked at Sears, then came home and helped grill a pork loin and some corn.
35) Describe an experience when you were the most drunk.
Oh, gosh. Friday December 7th, Drama Department Christmas party. 2 bottles of champagne, 2 shots of tequila and 3 shots of some premixed egg nog, blech!
36) Are you in a relationship with someone you met this year?
Once again, not in the way I believe you are asking. I will say that I love my family, friends and Vivi, happy holidays to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment