Wednesday, December 12, 2007

heaven?

Monday night I was having a very vivid dream. Like all my dreams a lot of people were involved. There was an obvious nod to my nerves about the final I had the next day. But then there was a shift . . .
First I saw the death of a girl on my soap, which is in fact going to happen. It has leaked that the character of Georgie will meet her death in the next few weeks. But here is when I question my location: I was talking to John Spencer (of West Wing fame, who past at the end of 2005). While we were talking I see out of the corner of my eye Larry Hovis, Larry approaches John and I and I introduced the two. I've never had a dream about Larry, but I think he was wearing the perfect Larry outfit, pale yellow button-up shirt with a green vest and a tweed suit. They carried on their conversation as I backed away. Did I dream I was in heaven helping people make friends?

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.