1. Big Brother is the biggest drama in my life, and I am thankful for it everyday.
2. When I first bring the glass (from my brother) of Pinot Grigio to my mouth, I really want hot buttered popcorn. I feel like this is an unconventional wine connection.
3. In a week I will be a graduate student. I will be in a whole new theatre department with new faces, new faculty and new traditions. They want me to call it a drama program and I don't know when that can truly happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment