1. The phone rings. Whats your ring tone?
Provincial.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, I don't want to be the person who left their cart in a parking space, therefore taking away a space for the next guy. I really don't like it when I'm trying to park, so if we could just all work together it wouldn't happen anymore, okay?
3. If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
My heart couldn't take it.
4. Do you take compliments well?
I could do better.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
No, I'm a crossworder.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
I would try really hard, but if a wild animal came into the picture I'd have some difficulties.
7. Do you have a Girl/Boy friend?
no
8. Do you want a Girl/Boy friend?
Sure, but I'm pretty picky these days.
9. Where do you wish you were right now?
No where, it's only my third day in my new apartment and there's more organizing to be done - I would never leave that.
10. Which do you prefer: Regular milk, or chocolate milk?
I did have this chocolate milk phase last fall in Chicago. I'd get one my way home after work, I guess we'll see what happens this fall.
11. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
In high school for 16 days.
13. Do you still read Harry Potter?
Do I still? That's a bold assumption, I never did.
14. Do you have a facebook?
no
16. On anything right now?
a chair
17. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, I've seen some addictions to it out there and didn't wanna join in the PM club.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
Grab my kitty and if I could run back then I'd get my scrap books.
19. Who was the last person you shared beds with?
my mom
20. Who do you text the most?
Seth
21. Favorite children's book?
Goodnight Moon
22. What color are your eyes?
brown
23. How tall are you?
5'7"
24. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
More than one thing.
25. Do you like your parent(s)?
Yes.
26. Any secret admirers?
Daily, but only in my head.
27. What are you thinking about right now?
Which season of SATC to watch, every time I move somewhere I always watch a good chunk of it - I think that is a really odd habit.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
When J picked up Amelia and I at the airport after DC. 2003?
29. Favorite ex?
Stoney Jones.
30. Where were you an hour ago?
in my living room plugging things in.
31. What's the closest thing to you that is purple?
my Jazzercise water bottle.
32. Do you like mustard?
In my tuna salad.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Going out to dinner with friends is a big favorite of mine, and I think it's true what they say, "You can sleep when you're dead."
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
People have said I look like my mom, we nod and grin at them.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
15 minutes.
36. Can you do splits?
The only time I could go all the way down was in my drill team days when we were tested on them every Friday.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Becoming Jane. I won't even get started on how much I wanna see it, but when I do see it there will probably be a blog.
38. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
Visited old pals. Indulged in steak and champagne.
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Yes, that's why I didn't go see it.
42. Do you own a camera phone?
a gold one.
43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Uh, no.
45. Any tattoo's?
nope.
46. Are you wearing shoes?
no way.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6-7. Fact: women need 6-7 a night, men need 7-8.
48. Do you like care bears?
Yes, I like the one when they go to camp with the totem poles and they have to do a care bear stare.
49. What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?
Knocked Up. Thank you Katherine Heigl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment