Tuesday, August 07, 2007
A-holes
First, we all have to be honest with ourselves. Sure myspace might have of first been formulated to keep in touch with friends and to network with new people if that's your thing, however, that is not why people get zoned out on it for hours when they have nothing else to do. It has turned into a way to look at people's pictures and who they are friends with and who's commenting on their pages; now when I say people I am talking about ex boyfriends, arch nemesis', people from high school that got under your skin. But now people are getting so sensitive about other people looking that they are setting their shit to private - what is the fun in that? Now, I used to have mine set to private but that was because I was a substitute teacher at a junior high school being asked every day if I had a myspace, that is a good reason. If you are saying something so personal or sensitive on something as public as myspace, then maybe you should pick up the phone, get a journal or better yet get a blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
1 comment:
I agree. Why would you be so secretive about someone finding out your favorite book is "Catcher in the Rye"?
What gives?!
Post a Comment