Tuesday, January 27, 2009
gross
Scarlett! Scarlett Johansson! I like you, I really do. I like your curvy-not-waif like body, I like your speaking voice and I enjoy some of your acting. The singing? No. Stop it. Covering Jeff Buckley's Last Goodbye? Wrong. I don't like it, I don't appreciate it. That song is special and you shouldn't of done that to it. Shame on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
1 comment:
Ugh. I hate her and her stupid man voice!! I actually don't hate her, I just really like making fun of the way she talks...
Post a Comment