Sunday, June 08, 2008
Weddings tend to cause reflection
My question is do you buy a "love" key chain and hold it and rub it everyday to send messages to the universe that you want to find love. Or does love come when you don't look for it? Or is it a crap shoot and love just happens when it is supposed to happen, no matter how bad you want it or don't want it? Anyway, I want cupcakes if I am ever blessed enough to be married. And, for the record if I was ever blessed enough to find some one worth marrying, I would hold that union in the highest honor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
1 comment:
Well, you could also write a list of all of the qualities you want in a man and then put that list in your underwear drawer so that the message is sent out into the universe... It's usually been my experience that the second you stop looking, but really and truly stop looking, that's when you meet someone that you want to, ya know, kick it with.
I'll make sure when the day comes that you will have the most beautiful cupcake wedding cake ever.
Post a Comment