Monday, June 16, 2008

heebie jeebies



Ok, so I work at a private school that was built around 1958. Being an old school, there are virtually fireplaces in every single room. My room, where I teach 4 and 5 year olds, has a fireplace. Lately there have been some bees in my room, and around nap time, they all start dying by the window near the fireplace. Today a child in my class pointed out what you see to the left, which is in fact on the chimney of my classroom. A swarm! As a gal who has had an intense fear of the movie Candyman, let's just say it has been an extremely unnerving day.

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.