Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I used to own hi-top Reeboks.

And frankly, right now, I wish I had them back. They'd be perfect for my Jazzercise. That's right Jazzercise, a program made for me. In the first moment of my first class, when Christina Aguilera's Ain't No Other Man came on - I knew I was going to like this class. She was followed with other fun dance routines set to Pink, Gwen Stefani, Rob Thomas, and other artist probably well known in gay clubs. So much fun! I didn't really think women all over America were still rock'n out the Jazzercise - but they are and they are having a damn good time doing it!

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.