Yesterday in my Jazzercise class we were bouncing around to a remixed Rick Springfield hit, when our fantastic instructor started to yell out trivia questions. Fun I say!
"What was his character's name on General Hospital?"
"Noah Drake!!" I said, "He's recently returned with a son and a alcohol problem."
She threw out another trivia question, "What was his big hit in the 80's?"
Come on! "Jesse's Girl!" I answered.
Everyone was impressed, especially considering I was like 6 or 7 when that was all going on, but I've done a lot of catching up. And to boot, it's harder to answer trivia when you're jumping and skipping and lifting those knees.
Sigh. I'm such a winner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment