There's this weekly magazine that offers quotes "heard on the street" that give me great pleasure. Here's a few of my faves.
I respected you more when you had candy out here.
Whatever he got us for dinner stained my hands yellow.
I was Wicker Park before Wicker Park was Wicker Park.
So I had to fly her out here to take care of a spiritual entity in the drop ceiling.
I'm convinced this is my first life as a woman.
Suzanne, nobody eats at Burger King.
Look, sailors! Wanna give them blowjobs?
Gold digger? Oh yeah, I totally knew that about her.
His mouth looks like a vagina.
*My all time fav*
I mean, like, literally, I hate Ohio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment