Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Running with Scissors

Go see it before Annette Benning and the man who plays her doctor get awards and you're sitting there wondering what all the greatness is about!

I have not laughed out loud like I did in a very long time, it's the best movie I've seen in years. Now you might be thinking, but I heard it got bad reviews? Well I'm reviewing it and this is not a bad review. Trust me and not some stuffy old man.

Let me drop some of my favorite quotes that might motivate you.

"Do you like my new house, I need high ceilings."

"Hope, I want my beads back."

"Why are all the dishes outside?"
"I'm giving everything that man touched a moon bath."

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.