Tuesday, September 05, 2006

thanks chicago

Sunday night DD was over and we talked about a lot of things, one of the subjects was Chicago and how we feel about it. I won't go into detail on the things we said because somethings are just left between DD and me. But I will say we weren't exactly having a love fest on the subject. I guess Chicago heard us talking and decided to throw salt. I've never seen a rat in my life, call me pampered, I'm glad I haven't seen one. Until Sunday night, I was pulling in to my parking space from taking DD home when my headlights hit a pile of debree from an apartment they've been gutting beind my house. And there was a huge fat rat. I know it wasn't a mouse because I've heard that rats are big with long tails. It was a gross fucking rat. I've seen a rat now. Thanks Chicago.

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.