Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

This is a new show on NBC on Monday nights at 9pm central.

Matthew Perry, DL Hughley, Bradley Whitford, Timothy Bushfield, Amanda Peet, Evan Handler, Steven Webber. That's a cast ladies and gentlemen, that's a cast.

I am an advocate for this show, I've seen the first two episodes and it is good y'all! Quick witty writing and a very interesting setting that I've never seen on tv before. Oh! It's so good. Just give it a go and I'll buy you a coke if you don't like it.

To catch up before next Monday go to nbc.com and watch the first two episodes.

Love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new favorite phrase I'm aping from that show: "Coward Fee".

You should check out Heros...

Q said...

That makes me know you know this show! Thank you Huck!

Heros? I'll try and catch it, for you. I did read about what powers they have and Ali Larter's alter power sounded wicked good!

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.