Sunday, August 20, 2006

lovely day

This was my oh so lovely day yesterday. Slept like a princess. Then Blondie called me to go to brunch with him, his treat - too nice. We had brunch at this really good mexican influenced place, then we drove around - including a drive by THE HARPO STUDIOS!!!!! What a moment. Then Blondie and I came back to my place and finally got silly, we did beauty products, soda and design television. A few hours later I went and got DD, she introduced me to a new grocery store where we had a very good time and just got in a lot of people's way. We had a fabulous spread on the floor, a meal which I will call The Deli Feast, we had a small breakthrough and got honest. I am so thankful for someone I can go to here and feel safe enough to be honest and unforgiving. Then DD and I went to Blondie's to have champagne and watch Mothman Prophecies, it was the perfect cool and creepy night. To end my lovely day I got to DRIVE home at 1am listening to the Last 5 Years and feeling really content. I did what I wanted and it resulted in a lovely day.

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.