Saturday, July 01, 2006

Port Charles and the summer of gasps:

It all started with Jax and Carly having goodbye sex. He left her sleeping in the bed, paused at the door, said I love you and walked off the set for who knows how long. She opened her eyes revealing she wasn't sleeping and said I love you too. Commercial break and I'm officially crying and quite frankly taken aback by my reaction to this couple. But that's when the gasps started and I knew it was gonna be one hell of a summer.
There's joyous gasps like Lulu and Diego plotting together to break up Dillon and Georgie, and Dillon kissing Lulu.
There's fuck yeah gasps like Carly kicking Emily out so she can take over Sonny's bipolar situation. Cause it's not a bipolar situation unless Carly says, "Max, no phone calls, no visitors, do not walk through that door no matter what you hear. That door doesn't open until I say it does."
There's the sick-twisted-summer gasp like Manny threatening to tattoo his prisoner Sam in a hospital basement. After all it's not a gh summer if a female lead isn't strapped to a bed.
There's the gh history coming back gasp like Finola Hughes reviving her famous role as Anna Devaine and that crazy bird Helena Cassidine threatening to throw someone off a cliff.
And it's not a gasp it's more of a quiet acknowledgement, when Luke Spencer says something meaningful and runs off the docks. It means he's going to Amsterdam for the summer.
Thank you General Hospital. I am officially excited and ready to see where you're taking me.

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.