1. Apologize for breaking my martini glass. Apologize for making my set of 4 glasses with matching pitcher a non-set. Apologize!
2. As a person who's never had new furniture in any of her 5 apartments, don't say second hand furniture is ugly or crap. But if you want to send yourself into credit card hell for furniture which we could get (with character) at more than half the price - then do so. I will sit back and watch.
3. Not everything needs to be painted in high-gloss black!
PS - These are little things that don't matter at the end of the day, but I needed to get them out. And when I say out I mean everytime there's an exclamation point my voice goes up in my head. We have 20 hours of road trip to get on the same page and play a little game I like to call compromise, so we'll be fine. Graceland will be wonderful. I'm just used to living with someone who likes the look of wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment