Thursday, July 07, 2011

30 plays

Your favorite play of all time: This seems way to definite and difficult, so we will go with "at this time" Wonder of the World

Your least favorite play of all time: The Diviners

The play that you had the most fun working on: A Midsummer Night's Dream

The strangest play you've ever worked on: Echoes

A play that you barely did anything for, but still count it as a play you "worked on": Death of a Salesman

Your very first play to ever work on or be in: 6th grade, I was Belle in A Christmas Carol

The last play you acted in: Trinculo in The Tempest

The last play you worked on in a technical aspect: I directed and designed all aspects of Chamber Music

The most challenging play you've ever worked on: Kaspar

A play that felt like it would never end: The Clumsy Custard Horror Show

A play that you hated the experience of working on: Proof

The play that jump started your theatre addiction: Cinderella Waltz

A play you have done more than once: Chamber Music and Cinderella Waltz

A play your character died in (or was injured in or was very ill in, if you have not died onstage): I'm going to cheat, I played Recluse who died in A Werewolf Play, but my scene was on film.

A play that you just know would have fallen apart without you: I'm going to leave out all plays I directed and say The Long Christmas Dinner which I stage managed.

A play you were in or worked on that contained some kind of advocacy: A Perfect Ganesh

Favorite tragedy you acted in: The Neighbor in Blood Wedding

Favorite comedy you acted in: Tie! Mary the Maid in The Bald Soprano or Regan in Cinderella Waltz

A play you felt you didn't do a very good job in: Bessie in Marvin's Room

A play where you played the opposite gender or played a character that was not human: Trinculo in The Tempest

The play in which you had your first stage kiss: The Sandbox/ The American Dream

A play you want to act in, but haven't had the opportunity: After the Fall

Your favorite Broadway musical: This has recently changed to Rock of Ages

A play that carries with it a sense of spiritual meaning or purpose: A Thousand Cranes

A play you used for a project in school: Lysistrata, oh DTA

The play your audition monologue comes from: Thieves

A play you just can't get your head around: Medas (with an S!)

An original play (written by someone you know) that you've been in or worked on: A Werewolf Play by Seth and Zach Dodson

Your favorite children's theatre play: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by John Dyer and Lake Simons

The first professional theatre play you ever saw: Technically I may have seen many other before it, but the first play where I felt a true sense of professional acting was Frost/Nixon.

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.