I'm doing some private investigative work as a side job. I'm getting paid in giggles and entertainment. My case started in August when I was in Scotland with a group from my school. One night, a group of us ventured to a gay bar/club. Included in this group were two men, one married and one engaged, these two always seemed particularly fond of each other and have homosexual tendencies separately. On the way back to the hostel our group separated but when we rejoined I saw these two men release from holding hands as we approached. This is when my P.I work really began.
Months later I see an image sent to one of the guys through text messaging of an embrace from the motion picture Brokeback Mountain. In the same day I come to find out that one of these men refers to the other in text messages as "cowboy." Living out a fantasy, or loving a movie?
As if that wasn't enough, this past Friday I hear one of the men say to the other, "Since your fiance will be out of town tomorrow, do you want me to take a trip up to where you live to hang out all day?" The other replies, "yes but she will be home later that night." Now, if that fiance is not having a Michelle Williams moment right now - then I don't know what!
As a wise woman once said, these two are in the midst of a deep homosexual panic. Case closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment