Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A dream dies.

Soap fans have rushed the gates of Disney World every November for ABC's Super Soap Weekend, where soap fans can meet their favorite soap stars all while enjoying the magic of Disney. It is on my life list to attend this event with Sunkist, a goal I truly believed achievable . . . until today. ABC and Disney has cancelled Super Soap Weekend; this past weekend was the last SSW ever - I didn't make it! They have now created a new event where you can go on a cruise with the soap stars of ABC. While I appreciate them keeping an opportunity available for soap fans to meet the soap stars, I have to say that it seems a bit dangerous. If you were an actor who had fans that watch you five days a week and occasionally fill the void in their life with you - would you want to be stuck on a boat with them?

1 comment:

Earhart said...

the answer is a resounding "NO"

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.