Sunday, October 12, 2008

the pressure!

This week's horoscope, it's like a homework assignment I have to get real serious about.

A certain connection you've been wishing for and fantasizing about will soon become available -- if, that is, you shed your expectations about how it will come about, and if you shed your ideas about what will happen after the two of you get together, and if you shed all hope of controlling that person's feelings about you. In other words, Sagittarius, you can finally have the alliance you want, but only if you no longer want it in the way you've wanted it.

1 comment:

Earhart said...

Yeesh! That's like when you really ahve to pee but when you try to make yourself pee it doesn't happen. You just need to let nature take it's course.

Maybe I should write horoscopes?

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.