We have attempted a turn of the century / gibson girl look for two shows now at my school. Both times no one could get their modern day hair to even come close to the thick waves and rises of a turn of the century hairstyle. For our current show, we had to order wigs that cost $300 because of this problem.
And yet, the women of the polygamist compound in Texas, in the midst of their worlds being shattered - all have textbook turn of the century hairstyles. How do they do it? I bet they use horse shampoo or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
1 comment:
It's because they're amish robots.
NO MORE TALK OF DARKNESS!!!!!
Post a Comment