Thursday, March 20, 2008
Happiness is back.
After recent losses and upsets (no need to go into them and dwell), life is giving me pleasures and I am happy. Happy that it is Spring. Happy to have a rambunctious little kitten named Ella. Happy to watch aspiring chefs have a cook-off once a week. Happy that things are seemingly well in all my loved ones lives. Happy to create my own destiny in school. Happy the writers are back and I can get some Grey's and the Office in before summer. Happy to be back in my flip-flops, that's a pretty big one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
1 comment:
I totally wore flip flops to work today!
Post a Comment