Tuesday, October 02, 2007

crazy

It's crazy to me 1) that it's October and yet 2) that I've only been going to school for five weeks. The past month has felt like the equivalent of about three months. I forgot how consuming it is to be involved in a show, the twelve people that you spend three hours with every night begin to be all you know. So when crew and designers show up, not only are you trying to put final touches on a show - but the vibe completely changes. It's a very strange shift.
A break is definitely needed. I just wanna be home and make my self dinner at a normal dinner time. I wanna know who falls on Dancing with the Stars. And I'm done with sitting in the audience this semester, I'm ready to hit the stage.

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.