This house! This game! These people!
What a summer CBS. After last years All-Stars I was hesitant about this season but once again I have been sucked in to secret alliances and never-ending strategies. It's getting down to that point in the game where the people who truly entertain you are gone and the game shakes down by pure luck and it just is what it is. But I've truly enjoyed it, it's taken over a chunk of my brain for the past few weeks and it's definitely time to replace that with the never ending to do list of assignments I have coming at me. But Eric and Jessica, I have to say I was smitten.
Soon it will be the excitement of Thursday nights with GA, but I have to say I would like to get into a sitcom - it's been a while. Yes, I realize there are funny ones out there but not ones I don't want to miss every week. Has the classic sitcom been lost?
PS I heart Sunkist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
1 comment:
The BB finale always marks the end of summer. Time for autumn!
Post a Comment