Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bragging on Bebe


OH MY GOSH! Exciting news, my friend Bebe won an acting award last night from the Austin Critic's Table. She was up against herself for another role and multiple other actresses from the Austin area, but this was her first nomination and she won!!!
So not only is she getting paid to act, she's getting recognized all over the place and now has won an award! And I get to be friends with a famous person.
I'm also super excited about her next project, "Matt and Ben," where she will be portraying Ben Affleck. Even more exciting? I'm catering the cast party.
What does all of that equal? Not wasting away in Austin, that's in fact called taking over Austin, and I think it's pretty damn fantastic.
Good job Bebe, I'm so proud (obviously.)

No comments:

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.