Netflix is fantastic!
In the last few months I was able to see all the movies I wanted to see last fall in the comfort of my own living room. Sure, I like going to the movies - but not in Chicago. (Every picture I had of a Chicago movie theatre was made up of sticky floors, babies crying and no where for me to prop my feet. This all ceased when I found the beautiful suburb of Evanston.)
Anyhoo, I got to see all the movies I didn't make it to, here's a taste:
Invincible
The Devil Wears Prada
Hollywoodland
Goodnight and Goodluck
Little Miss Sunshine
The Departed
Shut up and Sing
Bobby
Some were better than others, but a lot of them were really stand out in my opinion. Which isn't a hard thing necessarily because I don't ask a lot from a movie and with Netflix you don't have to get pissed off about the eight dollars you blew on Invincible.
I also believe Netflix can make us a bit more true to our word. Like E<3 told me to watch The Philadelphia Story, have I yet - no. But it's on my list and someday I really will.
My new favorite feature is that you can befriend someone on Netflix, like Sunkist, he and I can scope each other's selections and ratings. I think it's a wonderful feature, just don't do it with a judgemental friend or you may never here the end of being on the waiting list for the release of the new Jennifer Garner romantic comedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment