Today is the first day of my break, not really sure what I'm breaking from, but ever since I got back from Spring Break I have been a'goin and my to do list has been important and everlasting.
I did my last big to do yesterday so now I can just glide through for a while. My to do list now consists of returning things, buying presents and clipping recipes - dreamy. Friday's my big housewife day and I am oh so excited.
I also just love spring right now. I wanna spring clean my whole life and soak up every second that it is eighty outside.
Peace and happiness in brightly colored clothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment