stars
flip-flops
Trixie, the best dog ever
family in all corners of the state
Texas food (from deer nuggets to tex-mex)
wide open spaces
Soapnet
HEB
Nothing beats the feeling of home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Q
- East, Texas, United States
- I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.
2 comments:
The other day I got really excited about something that you'd be able to do now that you're back in Tejas. But now I can't remember what it is... I'll get back to you when I remember it!!
You know that makes me really wanna know! Ay ay ay ay! How was the world of the walt?
Post a Comment