Friday, May 12, 2006

Things that give me the church giggles:

I didn't know Andre Bocelli (sure I butchered his name) was blind until recently. I just thought he was closing his eyes cause he really enjoyed singing.

"How much is your effing orange juice?" - in response to the grove park inn's mimosas.

the entire meatball montage of banquet 2001.

"And suddenly everything's coming up Amy!" - L. Do

Oscar Wilde, a shower and my favorite blondie. (S. Do)

"Of course she likes him he has furniture"

Juliet falling into prayer mode on her knees at the watergardens.

Topics in bowl and discuss. - Bird

Juliet's boiled egg sprinkle at chili's.

B and B's rendition of "Look at her eyes! Look at her tits!"

"I'd take em both one it the boot and one in the kitty." - juliet

I wasn't there but the image of the flagpole arrest gives me the giggle fits.

Kristi in the mornings at the Carlisle.

"uh, camera" - kid

The week blondie had the burps.

2 comments:

Earhart said...

Here are a few of mine:

trying to get that effing cabinet in my house.

"I got a CATARACT!!!"

the look you get when you're shocked and/or amazed at something.

...I miss ya.

Anonymous said...

nutella

About Me

East, Texas, United States
I am the brown eyed girl from the song. I'm full of conceited independence. I love my friends so I wised up and became fiercly loyal. I'm a southern social butterfly who also enjoys time to herself. Life is the great adventure and love is in the details.